Makeup can never do the work of a medical cosmetic, but if it’s applied correctly it will undeniably improve your appearance and boost your confidence. This week we turned to our favorite beauty and fashion websites to collect their tips to perk-up everyone’s best feature, the eyes.
- One way to instantly glow is to play up your eyes while drawing attention away from less than perfect skin. The Daily Makeover has a clever trick to achieve an instant eye life using a little shimmer.
- Harper’s Bazaar understands that a woman can look bright eyed at any age. They have a wonderful suggestion on how to fake your way to bigger eyes.
- Think your eye batting days are over? Total Beauty does not think so. Learn how to get a very modern full lash look.
- Your eyebrows may not be doing your peepers justice. Prevention Magazine shares a few tips to determine the best brows for your face shape so you can maximize your eye appeal.
- Do you have hooded eyes; droopy eyes, wide set eyes, or close set eyes? Squidoo has a makeup tip for you based on your specific needs.
Have any tips you want to share? Leave it in the comments below!
Please note, we are not affiliated with or recommending any products featured in any of the links above.