Wrinkles appear as lines, creases or folds in the skin. As you age, you loose elasticity, firmness and structure in your skin.
The epidermis becomes thinner with age. The biggest component of aging is the loss of volume that supports the skin from underneath the foundation.
There are many ways to reduce wrinkles including:
- Avoiding exposure to the sun
- Stop cigarette smoking
- Get plenty of rest and sleep
Wrinkle Removal Treatments
Verve Medical Cosmetics delivers several options for wrinkle removal including non-surgical medical aesthetic treatments and laser skin treatments.
Dr. Bracci provides expertise and consultation that cannot be found with other Botox doctors.
His methods have provided great results, smoother skin and a youthful appearance for our clients.
We offer injection treatments that reduce wrinkles with a muscle contraction and relaxation application.
Dermal Wrinkle Fillers fill the skin from underneath to restore volume that is lost with age. This gives the skin a young and improved look.
Medical Grade Topical Formulations to Strengthen Post-Procedure Wrinkle Treatments
- Firm Commitment Eye Bright Clinical Dark Circle Treatment
- Firm Commitment PepStepX2 Anti-Age System
- Firm Commitment Intense Age-Reversing Serum
- Firm Commitment Three-In-One Daily Protection Lotion
- Firm Commitment Ultra Sheer Sun Shield / SPF 55
- Firm Commitment Antioxidant Face Moisturizer
- Firm Commitment Antioxidant Face Cleanser
Complete Eye Area Contouring is performed with a non invasive face lift around the eyes.
Contact us today to discuss wrinkle reduction and removal and get a free consultation.